My Story

sábado, julio 31, 2004

The beginning...

Hello Everyone reading my Blog!

Well, now I'll see how curious people are about others' lives'...
Anyway, that's not the point of my Blog. I'm posting here to write about me and my life.
To give a brief introduction about me, I'll say I'm a teenager, my parents are Asiatic, although I live somewhere far away from Asia, my mother tongue is Spanish , I learn German at a German school and my name is "Gringo"...

So, why did I decide to start "blogging"? Well, I would say because it is a great way to let my feelings come out in a "safe" way! It would also be good to, at some other point of my life, read this blog and say "Man, What times were those!". I would also like to get to know your point of view: Feedbacks are welcome!

And this is how it all begins...