My Story

viernes, agosto 06, 2004

Failure...

I can't believe how stupid I am. I was so dumb... I tried to talk to her today, but I couldn't even get close. I can't think of no way of approaching her. At some point, I was standing next to her, but just that... standing.

I feel that whatever once was between us is dying out. Today she would just look through me, as if I were a piece of glass! I don't know what to do, I don't know what to feel.

I think it's all fault... I've been so stupid: I believed with all my heart this would work, I failed in talking to her, I missed a lot of opportunities to get closer.

But for some reason, there is still something inside me that keeps telling me to hold on, to not let go, to fight for whatever I want. And for some reason, I listen to that something and keep trying, although she seems to be farther away day after day...