My Story

domingo, agosto 01, 2004

No pain, no pain...

Today's been a nice day... I slept until 11 o'clock in the morning, had something to eat and went out to get some CD's. Being "not in love" isn't as hard as I thought; keeping my mind away from the problem wouldn't have been so easy if I hadn't got a sister that keeps taking my things and bothering me all day...

Anyways, who needs to be in love? I mean, love just drains your brain from any other kind of sensitive and logical feeling or thought, leaving you helpless against the world. Avoiding love is avoiding pain and we all know the saying "No Pain, No Pain". But somehow, it becomes addictive; there are feelings that aren't that easy to forget, nor that easy to avoid. There will always be things that make you remember, that make you believe and that make you hope.

Now, after this confusing day, I wonder if it is really "No pain, No pain"...