My Story

martes, agosto 03, 2004

Not a very nice day

Today it hasn't been a very nice day... I had to wake up at 4 o'clock in the morning because I had stomach-ache and I threw up and hat kinda diarrhea. It wasn't nice at all. I could have stayed at home and watch the day pass, but instead I decided to go to school (stupid me!). So, I spent my day at school feeling tired and weak. I also had fever (a temperature), and was a bit dizzy. However, I managed to stay awake during all classes, and even had a bit energy to go and bother some friends (haha).

When I got home (at 17:30) I went straight to bed, and woke up at 8 pm. I wasn't in the mood to check emails or do anything else so I watched "Anger Management". I really liked that movie; I wish I also had the guts to go and tell everyone I like her, but I'm just too stupid or too naive to believe this things work... Well, we'll see if it does.