My Story

miércoles, agosto 04, 2004

To Forget or not to Forget...

Today it's wednesday, the best day of the school week, at least for me. We had 2 sport hours and computers, besides, we didn't have maths, spanish nor english. And if that wasn't enough, we skipped the last two hours (german, and history) because of a teacher meeting. Isn't that great?

Today I din't see her. I guess she didn't come to school today, because even though I looked for her, I couldn't find her. I'm in a dilemma now, 'cause I don't know wether to call or write her or not. I want to forget all this stuff, and be a "not-in-love" boy again, but as a very good friend of mine ( Martha ;) ) said, these things are not that easy to forget... specially when you are attending 10th grade.

I don't know why, but suddenly the lyrics of the song Creep by Radiohead have come to my mind...

"You're so fucking special, I wish I was special. But I'm a creep, I'm a
weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here..."

The last I've got to say is, as seen on TV: That's all folks! (only for today!)