My Story

jueves, diciembre 14, 2006

It feels like... love

It's again one of those days in which you wake up, and everything seems to be running as smoothly as it can: without needing a single drop of caffeine, you feel bright enough to do all you have planned for that day, and the timing of unpredictable things just fits your plans... it's on a day like this one, that you think to yourself: life is a good again.

I still have some letters sticking out from beside the subwoofer waiting to be replied and the books resting on the shelves are claiming for some more attention, but there's something else taking my mind today. It's once again that feeling of hope and fear twirling and twisting like mad inside, short-circuiting my neurons you could say it feels like love.

Well... there was something else I wanted to write about, but I guess I just forgot.

T. P.